Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome to Books Direct



Hi, I'm Lynda Dickson. 

Welcome to Books Direct. 

This blog is a companion to my websitemy Facebook page and my Tumblr blogYou can also follow me on Twitter. These links and more can be found in the tabs above.

I will be bringing you information about great new books and authors, as well as some old classics. Please note that all reviews used are from Amazon or other web sources and are not my personal comments, unless specified.

For easy reference, all authors and books featured on this blog will be added to the Authors and Books tabs.

You can also search for any book you like at Amazon US or Amazon UK.

All giveaways on this blog can be found in one convenient location under the Giveaways tab.

There will also be a selection of FREE books daily, under the Today at Books Direct and Top 100 tabs. Please check books are still free before downloading.

New release books will be added to the New Releases tab daily. A lot of these will also be FREE, so be sure to check regularly. The newest general fiction books will be listed on the first page. Be sure to click on the sub-categories for Children's books, Nonfiction, Young Adult and more.

If you would like to have your book featured on this blog, please follow the guidelines found under List Your Book.

Please contact me by email with any further queries.

I hope you come back and visit me often.

Happy reading,

Lynda