Saturday, January 4, 2014

"Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure" by Rhonda Patton

Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure
by Rhonda Patton



Description
Ted and Raymond are bored and decide to go to the sea to see what they can explore. While talking with the pilot of the boat he told them safety was first. Then out at the sea they met some interesting and colorful fish.

Excerpt
Before they get into the boat the guide gave Ted and Raymond some life jackets.  Skipper the guide tells Ted and Raymond, "You always have to have safety equipment in boats, safety FIRST."

Book Trailer


Review
Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure was a delight to read - the illustrations are fantastic and I really learned something about the creatures of the sea! A fun read for you and your children. I will be buying all of the Ted and Raymond series books for my children, and ME!

From the Author
Hi I am Rhonda.  A Shreveport residence, a mother, a wife, and a daughter. I have a wonderful husband (Chester McDaniel) who is the illustrator of the Ted and Raymond Series as well as my co-writer in Searching for the Unknown and Spirits of ChesterVille General Store (coming soon). I started my love for writing at an early age of 13. I loved to write even if it didn't make sense. I started my writing in serious love poems and different things. Then in 2000 I wrote my first Ted and Raymond book that turned into a series, The Croak 500. I didn't know that I would have a series until two years ago. As I researched for my husband to do voiceover work I came across some awesome people and then my book showed up. With NO animation or characters my husband made the book come alive. Then I was inspired to do more and more stories. And well.... Here I am. Inspiring kids to be better!
My goal as a writer is to teach children how they can succeed by being themselves. I have learned in life you do not have to be first at everything. You follow your dreams no matter how old. You look at other people and are nice and not be a bully or pushover. It is sad that life has taught us how to be rude, mean, and ugly to even our own family members. Kids need to learn at an early age to help the elderly, be a good friend, and be better with talking to others.

Links