Friday, November 1, 2013

"BTS Book Reviews Magazine" - November 2013

BTS Book Reviews Magazine
November 2013



BTS Book Reviews Magazine features free author promotions, highlighting an excerpt, or interview, blurb, cover, author bio and photo. In each issue there are entertaining and informative columns for readers and authors. Each month they showcase articles, a short story and numerous book reviews. Advertising is available in every issue.
See the special feature this month on Crash Into Me by K. M. Scott. Here is a tempting tease with her beautiful cover and an excerpt.



Description
Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed.
He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price.
The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?

Excerpt
"Can I ask a question and have you answer with more than one word or one sentence that really says nothing?"
He stopped the car at a stop sign and turned to face me with a devastatingly sexy grin on his face. "Yes."
I couldn't help roll my eyes. He was either the most insufferable person I'd ever met or one of the funniest. I couldn't decide which. "Where are we going and can you promise me you're not going to do anything awful to me?"
"That's two questions, Nina."
The car began to roll again, and I let out a heavy sigh, hoping his dry humor was an indication that I wasn't going to be killed anytime soon. "Okay, can I ask you two questions and get straight answers?"
"Of course. You can ask whatever you want and I'll answer."
"I'd like straight answers."
His mouth hitched up at the corners into a sly smile. "As straight as you want."
"Where are we going?"
"To see a house I'm planning to buy."
"Really?"
He turned his head to look at me. "Do you want that to count as your second question?"
And after being scared shitless and almost killed, then confused and finally frustrated by his vague answers, I had to laugh. "No."
"Then what's your second question?"
"Are you going to do something awful to me out here in the middle of nowhere?"
Without a word, he stopped the car and put it into park. Then he leaned over, nearly touching my cheek with his lips, and pointed out my window. "That's the house, and I have no plans to do anything you wouldn't like or even love. What do you think of it?"
He was so close and smelled so delicious that I couldn't think clearly. I turned my head slightly and his lips brushed my skin, sending a jolt of electricity straight to between my legs. Pressing my thighs together, I turned toward the window and pretended to look up at the house on the hill.
"It's nice."
"It's twelve million dollars."
Holy shit! In my mind, I counted the number of zeroes on a check for twelve million dollars. Then I imagined what I could buy for twelve million dollars. And even all that probably wouldn't fill the house I was looking at.
His breath drifted over my neck, and I leaned back slightly, wanting so much for him to kiss me or touch me with his hand. He did neither, though, even as he remained there so close.
In my ear, he whispered in a voice that hit me somewhere deep inside, "See?
Nothing bad."

Links